Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lee and Kelly's Wedding - 26 May 2012


This was a day filled with fun and joy and tears...lots of them!;) Kelly's beauty was simply jaw dropping. Lee's face was like that of a waterfall ha ha. I am so happy to see you guys finally married! After courting for so many years. Congrats guys!:)

In this album, there are only shots from the ladies preparations and bridal party shots from the creative shoot. This is because I was one of the groomsmen on the day, and could only do so much shooting, as I had other responsibilities. We obviously planned this before hand. This was my first time being in a bridal party, after shooting many, many weddings. It was a great joy and honour, and was actually very interesting seeing things from a different angle. So thanks for including me Lee! Hopefully this will somehow aid me in my future wedding shoots, by helping me to get into character, or something like that.

On the day we decided that we would focus on capturing the bridal party, as we ran out of light early. We had also planned a "Trash the Dress" shoot on another day, so we knew we would get good coverage of the couple then. 

Big thanks to: 
Claudia van Straaten Photography for assisting in shooting the creative shoot,
Matt Wilkes Photography for shooting on the day,
And Gareth Duke as well as Warren Lewin for assisting me with lighting. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so very thrilled to see these photos Craig.
    I knew I had a beautiful granddaughter, but did not realise how absolutely stunning she is, until these photographs appeared in my computer. Thank you for capturing all these precious moments - you truly have a wonderful gift and I wish you great things in the future for your Photography business. Kelly's Gran, Nan Taylor

    ReplyDelete