Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Paul & Courtney

Reception Extras
Bonus Preparation Shots
One can plan the day to the T, but what makes the day perfect is that which is out of one's control. This day was a perfect example of exactly that, as it was filled with spontaneity and moments that simply could have never been planned. Although perfect weather always helps, however it could have been a couple degrees warmer as the sun went down, as the ladies got a bit frigid towards the end of the creative shoot. I am so thrilled with the end product of this album, and I am stoked that the couple are even more thrilled than I am. A big thanks to Paul and Courts, as well as the bridal party, for braving the Midlands cold, and for complying with some of my outrageous requests. You guys are such fun! Big thanks to Jarod Mason for assisting me with lighting and equipment.

Paul & Courtney Smedley - Michael House & Bellwood Lodge - 2 June 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment