Friday, November 22, 2013

Calvin & Bronwin


Calvin and Bronwin's wedding took place on the 12 October 2013, at the Orchid House, Collisheen Estate, up the North Coast. I met Bronwin at a wedding that I photographed last year. Bronwin is a professional make-up artist, and was doing make-up at the wedding I was photographing. Bronwin got to show off her skills by doing her own make-up on her wedding day! Calvin also did his part by riding his motorbike up the coast to the venue, well, he tried to at least. Calvin's bike broke down along the way, which left us with one less prop, but I was still amazed by his commitment and efforts! One of the guests offered their Jeep up, for us to use as a prop, which worked incredibly well. We also took advantage of the tractor that was operating near to our creative shoot location. I was incredibly grateful that the rain only decided to join us at the very end of our creative shoot, as it sometimes arrives at the start! Big thanks to Justine for being such a diligent props manager! Thanks to Amy Hayward for all the assistance. I still have a few more weddings before this year ends! I can't wait to shoot, and share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment